Easy to Use: Simply immerse the pH meter electrode in the solution to be tested, readings are quickly display on a large lcd display
Wide Application: Ideal instrument for any aquarium, the fishing industry, swimming pools, spa, school laboratories, food & beverage, drinking water etc.
Auto Calibrated: Features in-built calibration with 2 buffer powders provided. Just press the calibration button to finish the calibration. This pH meter is factory calibrated. Users can use it directly.
Fast and Accurate Results: No need to work with those annoying color charts and test strips.Resolution: 0.01 pH, Accuracy: ±0.01 pH
Compact Portable Design: Pocket fitting pH meter that’s also lightweight and compact. Total concealed fit in your bag or pocket for easy, casual carrying.
Display: LCD Digital
Operating Temperature: 0~60°C
Measuring Range: 0.00~14.00
Probe Type: Precision glass bulb electrode
1.Remove protective cap.
2.First rinse the electrode with distilled water and dry it with filter paper.
3.Turn the meter on by pressing “ON/OFF” key.
4.Immerse the pH meter electrode in the solution to be tested (should not be over the immersion line).
5.Stir gently and wait around 30 seconds till the reading stabilizes.
6.After finishing, clear the electrode with pure water, turn the meter off by pressing “ON/OFF” key.
7.Always replace the protective cap after use.
- Turn on PH meter.
- Disolve each buffer solution in 250ML of distilled water.
- Immerse the electrode into the PH 6.86 solution,(under the temperature of 25).
Press the “CAL”(calibration)button for 5 seconds and release.
-Display will start flashing 6.86
-Wait until the display stops flashing.
Rinse the electrode with distilled water and dry it with filter paper.
- Immerse the electrode in PH 4.00 solution.
-Press“CAL”button for 5 seconds, then press and release immediately second time.
-Reading will start flashing 4.00
-Wait until display stops flashing.
Rinse and dry the electrode with distilled water as before.
- Place the meter back to the buffer solution to test calibration. If incorrect, repeat the calibration.
- If approximate PH of your test solution is known to be above 7.0, calibrate the meter using 6.86 and 9.18 solution. To do this, follow the calibration chart, the third step is the calibration method for 9.18 point.
2)Buffer Powder 4.00 ph & 6.86 ph
3)Instruction Manual (English)
- Product with battery will be retain by customs, therefore battery is not included.
- The package only contain 4.01 ph & 6.86 ph powder. ph 9.18 powder is excluded.
- The glass bulb of the electrode is fragile. Rinse water on the electrode gently when cleaning.
- Re-calibrate tester:-
. If the tester was used or idle for a long time .
. If you battery case opened or replacement of battery.